Loyalty Card Rules and Regulations
Use of the State Street Barbers Executive Card and/or participation in the program constitutes acceptance of all program rules.
- Executive Club Card may be used at all company owned State Street Barbers locations.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts such special promotions.
- May not be used towards tax, gratuity, or the purchase of gift cards.
- Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen, although we store the card number in our system it is ultimately the responsibility of the guest to ensure they have the correct number and we advise the guest retain the Executive Club card.
- Points will not be issued for previous transactions.
- You will earn points for every dollar spent. $1.00 earns 1 point.
- Point may be redeemed for services. Our system will automatically advise the receptionist when you have accumulated sufficient points to redeem a service.
- Reward points will be printed on your receipt; Rewards are stored in the company computer system.
- Rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Points cannot be transferred between cards.
- State Street Barbers reserves the right to modify or substitute the program rewards without notice.
- State Street Barbers reserves the right to discontinue or void a member’s privileges or point balance if any unauthorized points are redeemed or for an unauthorized use of the program. Employees of State Street Barbers and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the program.
- Points have no cash value and can only be redeemed for services, retail products and special offers.
- Points expire two years after they are issued.
- We like to be fair to everyone so please understand that the cost of a guests who “No-Shows” for a reserved appointment is 25 points.
- Any returns or voids for items paid with loyalty Card points will have the amount returned directly to card. No cash will be given.